Warrior Katz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers

4 posters

Go down

1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers Empty 1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers

Post  Amberpelt Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Featherwing ran through the area searching for her new Territory markers. She stopped there were two markers one that smelled familiar the other was Sunnypelt. Smelling the familiar smell she recognized Tawnyspots. This was her chance to find her! She than ran across the marker and called,"Tawnyspots! Tawnyspots! Tawnyspots I smell you. Where are you?" Looking up she saw an old tree and a badger set. She starts to smell her even closer, but it smelled like she was in the badgerset. Well...Here it goes... She than carefully walks inside whispering,"Tawnyspots?"

Last edited by Amberpelt on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers Empty ((=O-o=))

Post  Silverwind Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:50 pm

((=O-o= It's not near the Owl Tree! The Owl Tree is ThunderClan territory; therefore it's not any loner's territory.))
Silverwind
Silverwind
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-06-09

https://warriorkatz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers Empty Re: 1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers

Post  Amberpelt Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:04 am

((Sorry about the post its just kind of confusing! Oh yeah and I changed it!))
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers Empty Re: 1/1 Featherwing's Territory Markers

Post  Hollysong Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Tawnyspots lifted her head off of her paws when she saw Featherwing's head poke inside the den. "Featherwing!" She raced over to her friend and pushed her muzzel into the sliver shoulder. "I missed you so much. Have you found territory? Come eat, you look half starved." She pushed her friend inside and set a large fish in front of the warrior. "How have you been?''
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Amberpelt Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Featherwing looked at her best friend and meowed,"I have been terrific, but I'm not sure about the Territory...I'm just so happy to see you! I had to go through all of the Territories to look for you! How have you been so far? Are you living with other cats because I know I smell some," She then takes one ravenous bite out of the fish. It was her favorite food! "Also, I think I have fallen in love with a loner..." Featherwing looked at her friend nervously,"I don't know its just...hes really handsome...his pelt shines like the blazing sun...and...I just don't know..."
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amberpelt Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

((Want to know something? I just realized Featherwing seems more like me then Amberpelt...WoW! HeHe!))
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Tawnyspots twisted up her face. "Ew, don't tell me you have fallen for that playboy tom, Sunnypelt. If I had one choice of who I would banish from our place, it would be him. He's not even good looking!" She helped herself to another fish. "Once he gives you kits, I garentee that he will go for another she-cat. I don't like him." She flicked her tail, annoyed. She took a bite out of the fish. "Do you want to go collecting before we start sounding like old picky elders talking about younger warriors? Give me a break." She stood up and started to the opening.

((We sound like gossiping ladies in Sex in the City! Tee Hee... I don't watch it, but my mom is a fan of it.))
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftstream Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Phantom could here the younger cats gossiping inside of the hollow tree. She laughed. She could remember a show her owners used to watch where they talked just like the two she-cats. "Ink!" She called, "Where are you?" She didn't feel like looking for him, even though she could smell his scent very close by. Sometimes she was very lazy. Suddenly, along with the scent of Ink, she could smell another cat-an unfamiliar one. "Hmm...Thats weird." she mumbled.
Swiftstream
Swiftstream

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Amberpelt Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 pm

"Well I'm sorry if I do...But I really like him...I don't know...I don't know if I can trust him...But I just know I can trust him..." Featherwing mewed looking at her paws,"I guess we should go, but I don't think that the place I found is the right place for me...Could you help me find another house? Later I need to steal some thread from the twolegs. Could you help me?" she then walks out of the den not waiting for a reply.

((Also...WoW Hollysong. WoW.))
((Also, also I need to change her territory because its ThunderClans territory...))
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftstream Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:13 pm

Phantom could smell the young cats coming closer, so she ducked behind a bush, hitting her head on the tree. "Stupid tree!" she yowled, forgetting that she was trying to hide, "You are always hitting me on the head." Phantom rubbed her head with her paw, suddenly realizing that the younger cats had probably heard her. She ducked even lower in the bushes, hoping that they wouldn't spot her.
Swiftstream
Swiftstream

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Tawnyspots stalked out of the den, and hear the loud screech of her older mother figure. "We hear you already, no need to hide."

Ink busled over to his mate and helped her out of the bushes. "Are you alright?!?" He glanced over and saw his daughter. "Hey Tawnyspots and her-friend-I-don't-know-the-name-of! Welcome," He called courteously.
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amberpelt Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Featherwing puffed out her chest and meowed," I am Featherwing. I was an old warrior to RiverClan, but now I am a loner. It is very nice to meet you both. What are your names?" She then sits down and lets her silver pelt shine in the sun.
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Ink put a matted tail on his daughter's shoulder. "My name is Ink, former warrior of ShadowClan, by the name of Inkpelt. And this is my beautiful mate, Phantom,"
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftstream Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Phantom shoved Ink playfully with her paw. "I'm too old to be beautiful," she said. She stretched herself out and wandered up to stupid tree. She then started scratching it with her long, sharp claws. "Ha ha stupid tree. You are now my official claw sharpener." Phantom dug her claws in extra hard just for the fun of it.
Swiftstream
Swiftstream

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Amberpelt Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 am

Featherwing meows,"It is very nice to meet you. I would love to stay, but I need to find a different home not so close to RiverClan. Bye Tawnyspots! See you soon...Oh yeah...I think hes a good choice for me." Featherwing than walks away for her search for different territory.
Amberpelt
Amberpelt

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:09 pm

"Aww," Tawnyspots watched her friend walk away. "Bye."

"Cheer up! You can help your mother and I dig for worms. Darling," Ink paused, looking at his mate, "Please don't do that. The stupid tree is going to be our home from now on."

"Ink, do I have to?" Tawnyspots whined.

"Yep, start doing it," Ink started digging, looking for worms.
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum