Warrior Katz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise 1/1 Ink awakens

2 posters

Go down

Sunrise 1/1  Ink awakens Empty Sunrise 1/1 Ink awakens

Post  Hollysong Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 am

Ink opens an eye and yawns, looking around the home he moved them to. It felt empty and homely. He nuged Phantom, saying "Wake up!"
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Sunrise 1/1  Ink awakens Empty Re: Sunrise 1/1 Ink awakens

Post  Swiftstream Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 am

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screeched Phantom at the top of her lungs, "oh, it's just you-don't do that! You freaked me out!" Phantom stretched out and trotted out of the den. "Hello stupid tree," she said politely, she didn't want to make stupid tree mad. He might hurt her with his limbs of fury. Phantom shook her head. "I must be going crazy," she mumbled, "trees don't have minds." But she still kept her distance. "Best be safe," she whispered.
Swiftstream
Swiftstream

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Ink wrinkled his nose. "Phantom, are you all right? The oak does not have a mind." He sat down on his rump and started to try to groom his matted pelt, giving up in vain. "I want to teach you to hunt. If we are lucky, we might have a mouse or two for Tawnyspots as a surprise!" He motioned with his tail to the enterance. "Plus we might be able to decorate the den! Come on!" He ran outside and started to wait for Phantom to hurry up.
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftstream Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 am

"You always have so much energy Ink," Phantom panted as she trotted at her fastest pace. "where are we going anyway?" Phantom paused for a moment and took a couple deep breaths. She was very old and it was hard for her to run this far. She looked back behind her-wow-they could still see the owl tree. "Hmmm...according to my calculations, we have traveled nearly two yards!" phantom mumbled. She had expected it to be much farther than that. She really needed to get more excersize.

"Daisy, wait up!" called Violet, very far behind her sister. It wasn't that she got tired, more that she just couldn't run any more. "Daisy," she called up to the sky again, hoping that this time her sister would respond. Daisy always seemed to get into mischeif. For a moment, Violet reflected back to the previous night. She didn't know what had happenned. One moment, she had a loving family, and the next, her house was taken over by some monster woman. She was old and wrinkly, and the nastiest person that Violet had ever met. She didn't feed Violet of her sister, and late in the night, when they were yowling from hunger, she hit them with a bristly stick, and shoved them outside. Violet shook the memory away. She should only think about her survival for now.
Swiftstream
Swiftstream

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Ink was three foxtrots ahead of Phantom. "Do you need me to carry you on my back? I said, we are going to find mat materials, herbs and other useful things that would be useful. Then I will teach you the basic hunting and fighting skills just in case you were out here alone and a fox was with you. Let's go!" Ink trotted off a little slower so Phantom could catch up.
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollysong Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:32 pm

>>In the den>>

Tawnyspots cracked open one eye and saw that neither Ink or Phantom was there. Good, she thought, now they won't get in my way when I go collect things for my corner. She got up, still streaching her stiff legs, and walked outside. The streaks of sun rising filled the horizon and started to warm her pelt. Walking stiffly, she crawled over the border of boulders that protected the camp and sild down the smooth side. She ran as far north as she could reach and suddenly found a patch of wild garlic, the bright green hollow leaved shoots breaking thuorgh the frost bitten ground. She pulled up the shoots and found the mushy white bulbs underneath. Tawnyspots carefully looked at it, and relized that it was wild onion.

Oh well. She shrugged her shoulders and trotted back to the den. Using twigs, she dug them into the dirt wall and hung the onions to dry for masking the scent of the den for extra protection and so they could use it while cooking.
Hollysong
Hollysong

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum